This will be a recap of the Twitter files. There are 10 parts in total, enjoy!
Note: Only the textual parts will be posted here on this blog. For the full tweets with images included, go here:
1. THREAD: The Twitter Files, Part Six TWITTER, THE FBI SUBSIDIARY
2. The #TwitterFiles are revealing more every day about how the government collects, analyzes, and flags your social media content.
3. Twitter’s contact with the FBI was constant and pervasive, as if it were a subsidiary.
4. Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth.
5. Some are mundane, like San Francisco agent Elvis Chan wishing Roth a Happy New Year along with a reminder to attend “our quarterly…
View original post 1,149 more words